The Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel is conveniently located near the MAX Light Rail as well as both the Portland city center and the Vancouver, Washington business sector. You’ll find many cultural and leisure attractions as well as fabulous dining in the city if you choose to explore the Portland area on your own.
The IntegratED group rate at the Sheraton is $149.00 per night plus tax. The special booking rate can be used from 2/13/20 – 2/22/20. Book your room.
The Sheraton is located on airport grounds and offers a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to Portland International Airport. The hotel is also near the MAX Light Rail—taking the Red Line from the airport is a convenient way to get to downtown Portland.
Parking at the Sheraton Hotel is free of charge to attendees. However, new this year is a gate system. Our advice is to arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than you normally would.
In order to gain free entrance, you will have to do the following:
- As you approach the gates you will need to grab a ticket and then come through the gates and park.
- Keep the ticket that you grab when entering the gates.
- Next, when you register in the Hood Lobby you will be asked if you parked. If you did they will give you a validation sticker/ticket that you can stick on your original ticket. This sticker will get you out of the gate for free.
- To leave just scan this ticket at the gates and this will let you out of the gates without any charge.
- During the heavy arrival and departure times of the day, the Sheraton will have parking managers out by the gates helping you get in and out quickly.
- NOTE: The validation stickers/tickets that the Sheraton provides are only valid for one day, so you will have to go through the process on day two.
Are you staying at the Portland Airport Sheraton? All overnight guests can use their guest room keys to get in and out of the gates at no charge
Please consider the following methods of transportation:
- Carpool if able
- Arrive early to allow time for shuttle transportation*
- Take advantage of the MAX
*Shuttle service to the Portland Airport Sheraton will be provided to and from Aloft at Cascade Station for attendees who need to park at Cascade Station and for those that are staying as guests at Aloft.
Attend workshops led by hand-picked facilitators in a small personalized teaching and learning community.
Together we can improve school engagement through exploration, creation, and curation.